Sunday 24 May 2009

24/5 UPDATE

200 FONTWELL
1.1, 1.13 and 1.73 the front 3 to place in a 7 horse race where there are still 3 places and 4 horses are 66/1!
Jumps race of course and we know that we have an added enemy in the obstacles!
205 CURRAGH
Changingoftheguard is 1.13 to place. My mind will probably be made up with the help of live RTE pictures which can help me determine if the ground has deteriorated further and the bullishness of jockey and trainer for this one

255 NEWMARKEt
BETTING FORECAST: 13/8 Mijas Playa, 9/4 Angel´s Pursuit, Dahakaa, 25/1 Back On, Mary´s Pet, Papageno,

SPOTLIGHT VERDICT: Angel's Pursuit and Dahakaa are likely looking newcomers from good yards but MIJAS PLAYA sets a decent standard and can put her experience to good use.[FC]
3 HORSE race? Follow the market? It is a maiden and fav is a debutant but well backed (Angels Pursuit) A risky thing to do in such a small field maiden race with 3 debutants and 2 year old horses.
1.36 to place
315 UTTOXETER
Click on the jpeg to view a full screenshot. 3 places and 6 horses = 50/50 race, so take your pick!
Shortest priced is 1.28 and may be the default bet?
It is a tight race but all you have to do is pick one horse who will NOT get beaten by 3 others - made easier by a big outsider in the field. Great probability race














440 NMKT
Euston Square's race looks a good one from a probability perspective - plenty of outsiders and 8 runners but I don't like maidens
1.12 to place

SHORTLIST
15:30 Rijeka vs NK Cibalia look the best of the footy although if in running Dynamo Zagreb would interest me as they can score a few and have been doing so at home.
All the horses look good today and a special mention for the highlighted 6 runner race - take a chance if you want and hope your horse does not get beaten by 2 others ( if we can discount the outsider) I'll base my judgement on the market I think
Of the horses 440 NMKT Euston Square is NOT running on heavy (curragh) or over obstacles. I must say though that 440 is a long way hence and I hope o have nailed my one a day by then. The o'Brien horse in the 1st at the Curragh I will probably get interested in given it's on the TV and if vibes are good, then I'll get involved.
Good luck with whatever you do

No comments: