Friday 15 May 2009

15/5 UPDATE

Given the first race is on at 630pm this evening, I am going to do something I haven't done before and look at the evening markets at 530pm , an hour before the first possible qualifer.
I am at a distinct disadvantage if I do analysis some 6+ hours before the off. What if the rain comes? What if there's non runners who I couldn't see now but who would have brought about a solid place only chance?
As things stand, the last race at Dundalk ,the 925, would be my area of focus without further analysis. 4 runner race, one at 25/1 and a Ballydoyle favourite Rockhampton who would seem to have just one horse to beat .An illiquid market as you can expect, some 8 hours before race time, the current 1.11 should increase marginally I would expect ( another reason to review at 530pm - the markets should have some momentum by then!)

No comments: