Friday 22 May 2009

22/5



With both the horses I hinted at placing yesterday I hope people managed their one a day. The Boca match finished 1-0 BUT the opponents scored first which was great news as the market expected Boca to retaliate and thus expected another goal to bring it over 1.5 goals. As the price reduced after that goal, I traded out for a green screen for £10 at 1.11 having backed them at 1.23 which I was happy with having risked £100 level stakes.

Remember, we never know what will happen regardless of market expectation and if a tradeable opportunity shows itself then we must take advantage of it.

The match was on late and finished at around 2am so I hope level stakes backers avoided it and went with the horses.

Whenever I mention a football match IF IN RUNNING, I always like to manage positions and negate any potential losses by trading immediately. This is the disciplined approach and although I sacrificed £13 POTENTIAL profit, I didn;t end with £100 loss.

Looks like another full card on Friday so I'll do my usual analysis nearer race time.

No comments: