Wednesday 15 September 2010

15/9

I selected Man Utd based on seeing Berbatov, Scholes, Nani, Vidic, Evra, and not Owen, Hernandez who has never played Champions League, Fabio, Wes Brown and other assorted reservists.
My heart sank when I saw the team news all too late. I mean, bringing on Michael Owen -you might as well wave all hope goodbye - he'd have been better bringing on Bobby Charlton for goodness sake. Owen is collecting the wages and waiting for his days as an owner /breeder. His best days are long behind him.
To say I was shocked by such a weak team was an understatement.
Had I known this team news, I would have opted for Barca, or insisted on Slovan Liberec who won with ease, at double the odds of the bookmakers.
I really needed that win yesterday, and with a first team it would have been a comfortable night.
I feel very let down by the team choice yesterday and had no way to convey to you this, or at least an insurance bet cover of 0-0 ( which I did)
Soccer > Man Utd v Rangers : Correct Score Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Selections
Selection Odds Stake(£) Bid type Placed Profit/loss(£)
0 - 0 24.00 9.00 Back 14-Sep-10 19:42 207.00
*Average odds: On Off Back subtotal: 207.00
Lay subtotal: 0.00
Market subtotal: 207.00
Commission @ 4.6%: 9.52
Net Market Total: 197.48
Scant consolation though on a day when there were plentiful better opportunities.
I hope some went with Slovan Liberec which was my best bet of the day and obliged with ease, and the research and analysis indicated.


No comments: