Monday 8 September 2008

8/9

Signs were good when Woolfall treasure was spanked into 4/9 and duly won. Cavallini came 2nd at 11/10, FAmous name 2nd at 4/9, New Approach won at 8/13, and even Glan LAdy placed 2nd at 11/10.
Everything places again and my 2 selections were among them. Again perhaps I'm being too stringent here I don't know. It wold be interesting to collect all selections and see how they fared from a win only perspective?

Soft ground at Bath today and I never like getting involved in soft ground
410 BATH
BETTING FORECAST: Evs Syvilla, 5/1 Shy, Winners Chant, 8/1 Alvee, 12/1 Sakheela, 16/1 Extreme Pleasure, 25/1 Al Asayl Rose, Prima Ballerina, Watercolours, Won More Night, 100/1 Honeypot Splenda,

SPOTLIGHT VERDICT: Interesting to see if the market expects more from the expensive Alvee, but this looks a good opportunity on paper for SYVILLA to get her head in fron

Big price gap BUT maiden fillies event in soft
Positives - Syvilla has come 2nd last 3 times - consistency BUT has the horse run on soft ground? - well good to soft yes last time out

HEavy ground at Folkstone makes me a layer rather than a backer

I will chance Syvilla against my better judgement 2.06 win , 1.22 place - proviso here with it being a maiden is that the live market must be looked at for market movers but I'm happy enough and hope for a 22% return

No football of interest today






No comments: