Thursday 29 May 2008

29/5

Corryborough hardened to 1/2 and won -hardly a life changing price !Lady Bernie placed
Not an ideal day for the Irish Combos - as you've seen when they have good days they have excellent days. I did miss one Jonny Murtagh winner in the Kalinka Malinka race - my own fault - Young Jemmy - I guess I'm so used to seeing O'Brien/Murtagh in partnership that this one was overlooked.
The 800 saw the 2 selections come 2nd and 3rd at 8/1 and 12/1 - great runs. Giant among Men came 3rd. Bigger prices than usual for the Irish combos yesterday
England match pretty mch spot on yesterday apart from the bookings although I don't know how they add up the points, and I dout many would have been interested in the 1.4.
Pity I didn't read the Hollywood script. John Terry returning after the heartbreak of the Champions League with a goal at Wem-ber-ley!
Small fields at Ayr make life difficult

A blank day for me today - lots of potential shorties but all have questionmarks against them

FOOTY
Holland should despatch Denmark tonight hafving shown there's goals in em.
1-0 , 1-1, 2-0, 2-1 correct score dutch is available given the odds.
Half time/full time draw/Holland and Holland /Holland dutch is on with slight gain on the latter

No comments: