Sunday 20 December 2009

21/12


I know a few people like to read the analysis and chose selections from them, but just a little word on the process might help you
When I list selections for the day, I pretty much list all selections at a price which hints at an easy win. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I FANCY THEM ALL AS A BET!
I have to find evidence which will persuade me that backing at the price is justified. And that's where the SHORTLIST and SHORTLIST OF THE SHORTLIST comes into play.
Yesterday for instance saw over 1.5 goals in the West Ham v Chelsea match, a win for Lille and Mourad to place. All obliged. You will also notice that Celtic lost, Juventus lost, Anaya was UNPLACED ,
What did these 3 have in common? They did not end up in the SHORTLIST OF THE SHORTLIST!.
BOTTOM LINE - if you are taken by any arguments I make for backing certain selections then you can back them at your discretion. My point for you to take onboard ( those of you who like to do this) is to perhaps look at the SHORTLIST and SHORTLIST OF THE SHORTLIST at the base of each day's message because these are my STRONGEST bets of the day.
Remember though, that this is ONE A DAY

No comments: