Sunday 9 August 2009

9/8

I got Inter all wrong - not at home - hope you saw the update.
Exeter lost to Leeds in 3pm kick off for a success there, so I hope you went in time order. Yeadon was very disappointing and I guess brings back the risks of betting in maidens even if everything looks solid - in this case a number of opponents were one time outers. Still I saw no weakness in this bet and am lucky that this is one a day as ,for me, Real Madrid did the business earlier

To save me trawling through the cards, my one a day is already sorted out - backing Kilkenny to beat Waterford in the hurling (under gaelic games) at 1.11 - 1.12 as I write. My other sstandout would be under 4.5 goals (or under 3.5 goals at 1.25-v tempting) in the Community Shield -if past meetings are anything to go by, then this should come in with the minimum of fuss

235 TIPP sees a top heavy market with O'Brien/Murtagh at the head - anther Ballydoyle horse with experience who should improve

405 TIPP - as we saw with Lillie Langry recently, Ballydoyle have multiple runners in a group 2 race and a short priced fav -in this case Viscount Nelson who should benefit from the help of hs 2 stable mates in this 5 horse race - 1.15 is great for a place

1.15 over 1.5 goals i the DC United v madrid game will be dependent on the Madrid team news - will want to see the big guns as per the other night and the goals will flow no doubt.

ONE A DAY
Short and to the point as I mentioned yesterday, Kilkenny should win the hurling at a canter and this is shown by the 1/5 quote about them winning half time.
This is a replay of the Hurling final last year where Kilkenny were home and hosed by time. A bit more of a gamble at around 1.23 but should oblige. I'll be watching on RTE this afternoon and screaming the Cats home

No comments: