Thursday 5 November 2009

6/11

I knew there were goals, but ,please, Werder Bremen, score them early in the first half next time,pretty please, with sugar on top!!.Goals in the 81st and 84th minute saved face for the over 1.5 goal market. It is a game of 90 minutes I suppose and that should be remembered, but for 80 minutes the swear jar was filling to overflow.
I don't know how I let Sahara Kingdom slip the net yesterday. I guess the non runner and the fact this Godolphin horse was 1/3 in a 4 horse race brought this to my attention in the live market
Horse Racing > Ling 5th Nov : To Be Placed Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Selections
Selection Odds Stake(£) Bid type Placed Profit/loss(£)
Sahara Kingdom 1.14 200.00 Back 05-Nov-09 13:45 28.00
*Average odds: On Off Back subtotal: 28.00
Lay subtotal: 0.00
Market subtotal: 28.00
Commission @ 4.61%: 1.29
Net Market Total: 26.71

4 horse race and 2 horses over 20/1 made the 1.14 extremely enticing for the horse not to get beaten by 2 horses in a 4 horse race , and I hope you found it too. With Godolphin banging in the winners, this was a good bet and obliged with an obvious win at 1/4 final odds.
This also shows that, with one a day betting, we need to be flexible. I write the blog, but surely it is folly to think that my one a day selection is written in stone and I must not budge from it. If there's a rock solid one bet a day opportunity in the live market, take it!!

Enhanced bets? Well Sporting Lisbon went a goal down yesterday and equalised within 6 minutes - it really is amazing how teams score once a goal down and this is the basis of enhanced betting. Shaktar did it again with a 2 goal haul - these guys are serious about the Europa Cup and worth siding with as seen with 14 goals in 4 games

FOOTBALL
to start with today
19:00 MVV Maastricht vs Omniworld 1/3
Dutch league 2 and a home team unbeaten at home but have been royally spanked away from home which is a concern.Omniworld have lost to 7 of top 8 sides but Maastricht are 12th so this ,for me, is not reflective of how they may perform this evening. NOT IN RUNNING

I would expect goals though but the only option is over/under 2.5 goals

19:30 Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt 4/11
Bundesliga league leaders unbeaten this year but 5 draws is of some small concern
3 draws on the trot and priced this evening to break that sequence.Frankfurt have beaten 2nd placed Werder Bremen away from home and again I would be confident of goals
1.25 over 1.5 goals
IN RUNNING
19:45 Bray Wanderers vs Bohemians 6/1 10/3 4/11
Not in running and I think Bohs have sown up the title ( not sure though) so motivation?

Afraid I was accosted by someone who wanted me to look at their PC while I was waiting for my M.O.T to be done, then offered me lunch so there's no way I can look thru the cards in time now! Good luck with your one a day bet today. If I find one I will show it tomorrow (if I can get away! )

No comments: