Tuesday 10 November 2009

10/11


The 2 solid bets came in yesterday and they were the proper one a day bets as they had a greater chance of success compared with Real scoring 5 ( this was my personal bet and lost) Loads of enhanced bets yesterday
How about Sevilla going a goal down?
Or Real Madrid ( a 1/20 shot) backable at evens - they were always going to score, much like Benfica yesterday
Or Barcelona at half time. 1.38 about a 1/7 shot.
I went a bit crazy with Barca yesterday and backed over 4.5 goals. My logic? Well I saw Athletico get 4 and Sevilla score 5 and thought that they didn't seem to hold back despite having pretty much won the first leg.
0-0 half time and I was cursing involvement in cup games again, but I checked Sevilla's game and they managed bucket loads in the 2nd half, so resigned myself.
Football > Barcelona v Leonesa : Over/Under 4.5 Goals Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Selections
Selection Odds Stake(£) Bid type Placed Profit/loss(£)
Over 4.5 Goals 2.80 466.00 Back 10-Nov-09 21:04 838.80
*Average odds: On Off Back subtotal: 838.80
Lay subtotal: 0.00
Market subtotal: 838.80
Commission @ 4.4%: 36.91
Net Market Total: 801.89
4 goals up I could have guaranteed £500 , but decided that I would bet to nothing here with 25 minutes left in the game and prepare to lay off at 2.8 for my original stake for a complete break even.
It was effectively me buying time for the all important 5th goal to come in ( the over 4.5 goals was rock solid at 1.37 with up to £11,000 waiting to back so this market would creep up slowly). And it duly obliged and the game ended 5-0 so very lucky there.
Losses back from Real's appalling perfomance. Barca manager even brought on Messi when 3-0 up and took off a defender to rub it into Real Madrid!

No comments: